Woodbury East is a community located in Irvine, California 92620.
The community of Woodbury East is an intimate village consisting of 500 homes within a limited number of neighborhoods. All the homes are within walking distance to the two neighborhood parks, Iris Garden and Rose Petal Garden, which include a half-court basketball, a tot-lot, barbeque area, picnic area and lawn area. The social gathering spot, The Palm Club is a 3.45 acre clubhouse with a junior olympic pool, wading pool, spa, fitness center and a 2,470 square foot recreation building with kitchen, full basketball courts, tennis courts, picnic tables, a tot lot, a barbeque area and a great lawn area. There is also a 1.5 mile walking trail (Venta Spur Trail) which runs through the heart of the community.
Homes in Woodbury East include:
– Built by John Laing Homes, are attached two story townhomes with five floor plans ranging in size from 1,594 to 1,782 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 3 to 3.5 baths.
– Built by KB Home, are two story single family homes with three floor plans ranging in size from 1,715 to 1,948 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
– Built by William Lyon Homes, are two story townhomes with four floor plans ranging in size from 1,180 to 1,503 square feet, 2 to 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths (Plan A has two master suites).
– Built by Brookfield Homes, are two story single family residence with three floor plans ranging in size from 1,685 to 1,878 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
– Built by Van Daele Homes, are two story attached homes with four floor plans ranging in size from 1,060 to 1,431 square feet, 1 to 2 bedrooms and 1.5 to 2.5 baths.
– Built by Van Daele Homes, are two story detached homes with four floor plans ranging in size from 2,027 to 2,283 square feet, 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 baths.
Actual floor plans are available upon request.