Two New Neighborhoods at Colony Park
The final two neighborhoods are now open at Colony Park in Anaheim! Casita and Cortile, built by Brookfield Homes, provide innovative home designs, resort style living and conveniently located near The New Anaheim. Eight new models homes are now open and pricing starts in the mid $300,000s.
Casita and Cortile debude on August 24th and the homes consist of traditional townhomes, flats, two story townhomes and single family detached homes. Colony Park offers private resort-style amenities, no mello roos, low tax rate, low HOA dues and eco-smart features which reduce your monthly utilities from 25% to 40% per month.
Now Open in Anaheim
– Traditional Townhomes, Flats, Two-story Townhomes and Single-Family Homes
– From 730 to 1,931 Square Feet
– Up to 4 Bedrooms, Up to 2.5 Baths
– Featuring private outdoor spaces, dens, walking distance to shops and restaurants at Center St. Promenade, Farmers Market, The Packing House and the Packard Building
– 2 garages – From the mid $300,000s
For more information on these and other communities in Orange County, email Kathleen at: email@example.com or you can reach her on her cell at: (714) 323-6662.